Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bebe -Muslin bodice

So I made my muslin and here are the best pics I have at the time.  You should note that I have yet to press them.  I wanted to strike while the iron was hot and get these out but at the time of the picture the actual iron was not hot so therefore these were not pressed :-)




My darts.  I know you can't see them evenly.  But what do you think? I am pleased with the bottom darts and should say that when making the side darts I did not sew past the point.  They do seem incomplete.  I think my only issue is that they don't sit exactly the same though sit will on the girls.  David says the girls are crooked so it works out.
Next question is that I may a medium and think it fits fine but ....what do you think?

Off to have some caffeine! Have a good Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment