Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bebe...moving forward

Today I took another step forward in making the Bebe dress without the support of Stacye my sewing instructor now friend.  So I have read the instructions again.  Thank you very much.  Plus I have circled  all the pertaining instructions and cut out all the pieces which apply and in this case it appears to be all the pieces.  I am going to keep it intact to the largest size so I can make other sizes if I want and fold down to the appropriate size.  Plus I am going to prep the muslin ( of boring beige) and prepare it for the slaughter.  It feels good to move one step further towards sewing.
I am posting a pic of the fabric I think I am going with.  Still on the fence.

On a different note..the cute little quilt shop in my 'hood is for sale and it scares me that it might close :-(  and David killed a Norway rat trying to eat out of out bird feeder.  GROSS!!!!!!

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment